Monday, 24 August 2015

Word Vomit #1


001. I'm buying a Fiat 500!  Due to work commitments it's about time I owned a reliable, safe, modern car.  My first car was a 1982 Mini Mayfair and I loved it with my whole heart, but I must admit I'm excited about getting a car that has a CD player and doesn't need rust proofing every 2 months.  I've found a car that I really like but it doesn't scream "the one" so I'm being patient and waiting.  No doubt you'll be the first to know when I find her.

002. On the 2nd of October I am going for a little weekend break to Devon to stay with my boyfriend's parents and I couldn't be more excited.  I haven't had a proper vacation this year so I value the little trips more than most, Devon always feels so comforting to me, although it's 192 miles from Oxford I always feel like someone is welcoming me home.

003.  Am I the only one looking forward to winter?  I feel like a massive bore but I love that it's getting dark at 8pm.  Don't get me wrong I enjoy summer but there's just something about wrapping up in lots of layers and seeing your breath in the morning air that makes me feel comfortable and content, I love the way a hot bath feels when your body is cold to the bone, especially when combined with a cup of tea.  Cold weather also marks the start of a countdown to my favourite holidays; Halloween and Christmas.  Roll on horror movies and decorating the Christmas tree, although perhaps not at the same time, 

004.  Mr Lonsdale, if you are reading this, I miss you very much 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Marree June. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig